HOME / MEDIA / PRESS RELEASES
WRITTEN BY RICK BERMAN • PUBLISHED IN PRESS RELEASES
FONTANA (JULY 2015)
The May Cheong Group (MCG), manufacturers of the famous die-cast and radio control replica brands Maisto and Bburago, have revealed the first details and pictures from their new line, Exclusive. The first title is the 1:18 scale 2015 Ford Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Edition.
Maisto announced that the Exclusive Mustang GT has 15 additional characteristics on top of those that are already present in their Special Edition line. On the outside, the Mustang GT comes packaged in a closed collector’s box with polyfoam casing for keeping things in pristine condition. The vehicle itself, is shown in a fresh white-metallic color with a decorative two-tone interior for subtle flair. Further details such as the highly detailed, high piece engine are not only listed on the next page, but can also be reviewed in the pictures below.
More information and photos, including 360˚ views, can be found on their website.
MAISTO UNVEILS MUSTANG GT 50TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION DETAILS
• Highly detailed wheels with silver ﬁnish
• Additional color and detail on the brake discs
• More authentic, high coat paint
• New front grill with new Mustang logo
• New rear 50th anniversary trunk logo
• New 50th anniversary license plate graphic
• Decoration on rear lamp
• Detailed silver colored exhaust pipe system
• Black line window pattern on side triangular window
• Greatly detailed/ higher piece engine
• Detailed two-tone interior
• Highly detailed dashboard
• Decorated inner door
• Well detailed steering wheel
• Decidedly detailed gearshift
• Functioning front wheel turning via steering wheel
• Four-wheel spring suspension
About The May Cheong Group
The MAY CHEONG GROUP is a collection of affiliated companies working together to create innovative toy and replica products. The Maisto brand name was registered in 1990 by May Cheong, a vertically integrated manufacturer based in Hong Kong. The Bburago brand was acquired in 2005. MCG employs over 7,500 employees worldwide and maintains their own manufacturing facilities covering over 2,000,000 square feet. For more information, visit them at www.maisto.com, www.bburago.com , and follow them at https://www.facebook.com/BburagoCollezione, https://www.facebook.com/MaistoToys, https://www.instagram.com/maistotoys, https://www.instagram.com/bburago_collezione, https://www.twitter.com/maistotoys, and https://www.twitter.com/bburago.